Nursery Registration forms
For more information regarding the EYFS and Children’s learning journey’s please click here EYFS_Parents_Guide
Fun House Nursery
Our Nursery aim’s to:
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parent/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Offer inclusive services that are available to all children in the community.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that we meet the needs of children and parent/carers.
Our Nursery is committed to meeting the needs of parent/ carers by:
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures including opening times, fees and charges and programmes of activities.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s progress, achievements, experiences and friendships along with any difficulties that may arise.
Our Nursery is committed to providing:
- Care and services that put the needs and safety of children first.
- A programme of activities that is interesting, educational, stimulating and fun.
- Activities that promote each child’s social, physical, moral and intellectual development.
- Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
- A staff team that is experienced, well trained, and properly supported.
- Services that meet the conditions of the children’s act 1989, the early years foundation stage and all other relevant childcare legislation, wherever they apply.
- An environment where no child is bullied or suffers discrimination in any form.